In today's online world of high-speed websites and giant portals, every established Internet business boasts of delivering content via RSS.
Read below to learn how you can join the league.
Improved Search Engine Ranking
Sign Up for your FREE RapidFeeds Account Now!
- Improved Search Engine Ranking
- Automate Delivery Of Your Content
- Easily Generate New Targeted Subscribers
- Drive Quality Traffic From Other Websites
- Broaden Your Marketing Horizon
- Widen Your Content Distribution
What are the search engines desperately looking for?
- Content that's super fresh.
- Content that's updated on a regular basis.
- Content that's relevant enough.
Since search engines seek to provide the best and the newest available information to their users, it's obvious they give a lot more priority to websites which update their content from time to time.It's now possible for anyone to get a better search engine ranking to their website with the use of RSS because:
Automate Delivery of Your Content
- It has already been proven that search engines frequently index websites, which have RSS feeds.
- When your content constantly changes; the search engine spiders visit your site more frequently.
- When you start using RSS to publish and update your content, you don't have to worry about getting competitive keywords, SEO charges, Pay Per Click Advertising costs or the ever-changing search engine rules.
- RSS not only helps your business gain more exposure through all the major search engines but also through RSS specific search engines and directories like Feedster and Syndic8.
Easily Generate New Targeted Subscribers
RSS makes your content delivery automated. Delivering your content manually involves many hassles and other automation methods are out dated.Many publishers for their content delivery prefer RSS because:
- You don't need to send a message like email, each time you provide an update. This makes your business almost hands free and puts the distribution of your publication on autopilot.
- When you make any changes to your RSS feed, your content updates automatically without any effort on your part.
- Your users get freshly updated content of their choice at regular intervals. They get an ongoing, automated delivery of information from you without any chance of it getting blocked.
Drive Quality Traffic From Other Websites
A lot of web users are switching to RSS feeds to receive content they like. You can establish a direct connection with your subscribers as soon as they add your feed.RSS can bring you new targeted subscribers to your website because:
- Since most of the people today are reluctant to give out their email address (thanks to heavy spamming), RSS can act as a real savior for your businesses.
- Your messages will never get blacklisted or filtered and will always be delivered promptly, unless and until your subscribers choose to end the relationship.
- The messages, which you send out, will appear directly on their desktop in their favorite RSS reader. So the question of contacting them illegally does not even arise.
- Not only can RSS build a strong relationship with existing subscribers but will also help in attracting new potent subscribers who are interested in what you offer.
You can very well say that the people who add your RSS feed, are serious subscribers.
They want to receive new updates from you. And so they can be counted as users who you can count on.
Broaden Your Marketing Horizon
Syndication is the process sharing content. Therefore, RSS allows you to easily publish your content on other websites.By publishing your content on different sites you'll reap profits for a long time because:
- You can very well reach new audiences of different interests, giving your website the ability to gain new visitors from the different corners of the web.
- Your sales dramatically increase because of the additional targeted traffic you receive due to the extra exposure.
- You can very well achieve a higher ratio of profits and also gain recognition as an expert in your field. Since giving your business a professional recognition is important and that is exactly what happens when you start sharing your content with other similar websites.
Widen Your Content Distribution
When you're marketing on the Internet it's important to keep yourself updated and in the process broaden your marketing horizons.Explore new marketing realms with RSS:
- Your resellers or affiliates can promote your products very easily using RSS. Giving them complete freedom of marketing without much effort.
- You can provide your affiliates with RSS feeds of articles written by you customized with their affiliate links and let them distribute them.
- You can distribute RSS product feeds and digital catalogues just like Amazon started doing not so long ago.
There's much more which you can come up with when you combine marketing with RSS. You'll actually have a chance to do something new in the Internet marketing field.
It's very important to widen the distribution of your content if you want to reach a larger number of people. And it's not so easy to experiment with your content when you're using email.RSS provides the right platform for you to try out content distribution in many ways:
- You can now categorize your content delivery because RSS will help you widen your present distribution. You don't have to worry about publishing a monthly or a weekly publication.
- RSS enables you to efficiently provide daily content updates to your subscribers or as often as you want.
- Providing useful content to your subscribers from time to time builds a deeper relationship and a better understanding.
- You can easily provide better updates according to various interests or supply hard to find information to different target audience.
- Your RSS feeds can be classified into different categories. Using one feed you can give your users the latest updates about your website and the other feed can be used to deliver new articles and case studies from your website.
There are numerous ways by which you can make your content work through RSS. You just have to choose the one, which is suitable for your business.Now you can experience the true power of RSS with RapidFeeds. If you want an efficient solution for your RSS publishing needs, then RapidFeeds is for you.